Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sedona Save the Trees Network

Hello everyone,

Today is Sunday 8-12-07 and I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

I would like to know if anyone knows the name of the Native American Elder who attended the Sedona Save The Trees Network meeting on Friday at Tlaquepaque. I would like to interview him on camera for an upcoming movie on human consciousness. V.O.I.C.E Entertainment does documentary films on spiritual based subjects: "Communion with animals and trees" is one episode. This film can also be used as a short clip for a News channel to help us save the trees.

We will be meeting this coming week and I should know the time and day by tomorrow Monday.

I am a musician and will be playing a song that I wrote that was in the movie "From Here to Andromeda." I will play "Livng On the Edge" live to the crowd, and then we can discuss the current situation of the trees.


Blessings,

Jim Law

No comments: